-
August 5th, 2005, 06:39 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I love Felicity's school jacket/skirt and her summer outfit. The summer outfit is so delicate and the school outfit looks beautifully autumnal. I think Addy's school outfit is very nice- my mother sewed one for me that got worn for about 5 years! Although I do not care for Samantha in the slightest, I do love her middy dress. Josefina's Harvest Outfit is great. I'm kicking myself for losing it. How did that happen? I wish I knew. Can't find it anywhere!
I really liked the Hanukkah outfit, with the navy skirt and white sweater. I haven't seen it in a few years, but I loved it when it came out. The butterfly brocade outfit is lovely.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks